Film, television, and new media projects are often on a very tight deadline & budget. Directors, producers, and editors need work done as soon as possible. The shooting & production schedules are more condensed than ever in the digital age.
There is pressure to release new content every day. Academics, along with other highly skilled professionals, have extremely tight deadlines as well.
Due to the increasing pressure of today’s modern world Flawless Transcription offers four types of rush transcription services:
- Same Day Rush
- 24 Hour Rush
- 48 Hour Rush
- Weekend and After Hours Rush (Check Ahead for Availability)
- Also Available: Rush Closed Captioning & Subtitle Services
How Much Rush Audio Can We Transcribe?
Generally we can transcribe 2 to 3 hours of audio within the same business day. The rate for same day transcription is $3.75 per minute of audio. For example, a 10 minute rush audio file will cost $37.50. Transcription with time stamps or time code is an additional $0.25 per minute.
When files are sent after hours we can deliver the files the following morning by 10 am EST. However, after hours transcription should be scheduled in advance when possible.
Our 24 hour rush transcription service starts at $2.75/minute. For example, if you send us a file at noon on a Monday you will have a transcript back no later than Tuesday at noon.
What Types of Files Do We Accept for Rush Transcription?
We accept all audio and video formats including, but not limited to: MP3, Mp4, WMA, WMV, AIF, WAV, and MOV files. We also accept overnight shipment of DVDs and hard drives.
Trust and Reliability
We have a team of expert transcribers. Our typists are all native English speakers, living in the United States. We never outsource our projects overseas, we never use automated transcription software and we never miss a deadline.
We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality transcripts at lightning speed. Take a look at our testimonials page to see what our clients have to say.
Rush Closed Captioning
We also offer rush closed captioning services. Using our same day rush service, we can transcribe and caption up to 1 hour of video. We also have 24 and 48 hour closed captioning available. We provide the following caption formats:
- Captions embedded into a QuickTime movie file
- YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes, and Netflix captions
- DVD/Blu-Ray Files (.SCC, .SRT .XML, .TXT, etc.)
- On-Air TV formats for both standard definition & HD video
- QuickTime HD MOV files with embedded captions
- Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, and AVID caption files
- Windows Media Player SAMI (.smi) files
- Other files types: Cheetah .CAP, .MCC, .DFXP, .XML and Timed Text
- Subtitle files such as .SRT, .Spruce .STL, WebVTT, and Adobe Encore .TXT
Fair Pay for American Workers
- We do not use overseas labor, automated assistants or A.I. services.
- We type our transcripts and proofread them.
- All of our transcribers are native English speakers located in the United States.
- We pay our employees and contractors a fair living wage.
Learn more about our transcription service rates.
If you need more information or want to schedule a rush project:
- Call us today at (301)330-5868
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our contact form to get in touch.
- Or send your files and we’ll get started right away.