Closed Captioning Rates
|Turnaround Time||Captioning Price|
|3 Business Days||$4.00/Minute|
|2 Business Days||$5.00/Minute|
|Same Day Rush||$8.00/Minute|
Get Started Today
Fair Pay for American Workers
- We do not use overseas labor, automated assistants or A.I. services.
- We type our transcripts and proofread them.
- Our caption team are native English speakers located in the United States.
- We pay our employees and contractors a fair living wage.
We Provide Every Closed Captioning and Subtitle File Format Available Today
- For the Web: YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes, and Netflix captioning
- DVD/Blu-Ray Files (.SCC, .SRT .XML, .TXT)
- On-Air TV (Standard Definition & HD Video)
- QuickTime HD .MOV with Embedded Captions
- Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, and AVID caption files
- Windows Media Player SAMI (.SMI)
- Other files types: Cheetah .CAP, .MCC, .DFXP, .XML and Timed Text
- Subtitle files such as .SRT, .Spruce .STL, WebVTT, and Adobe Encore .TXT
- MP2 Captions for Broadcast
- Click to see our full list of caption files & formats.
- See some YouTube videos we captioned.
All of our projects are done in-house at Flawless Transcription. We never outsource our transcription or closed captioning services.
Flawless Closed Captioning
Captions should be enjoyable & easy to follow for the viewer. Our closed captions are not automated or created by a computer; they are created by people. We deliver high quality closed captions that are easily accessible to everybody.
Pictured above is a screenshot displaying subtitles we created.
Our Captions are Compliant
Open Captions and Subtitles
We also offer open captions and subtitle services. Open captions, or subtitles, is a text track that is permanently displayed on the screen, whereas with closed captioning you have the option of turning off the captions. Subtitles are used in a situation where the audio is either hard to hear or cannot be played. You often see subtitles at museum exhibits, large corporate events, noisy public venues such as a train station or stadium.
We can provide subtitle data files and if you would like we will print subtitles directly onto your video. Once the subtitles are printed you can convert your video to any format and show it anywhere with the subtitles displayed at all times.
Why Caption Your Videos?
Closed captioning is an invaluable public service to everyone who is hearing impaired or needs hearing assistance. But in today’s digital world there are other reasons to provide viewers closed captioning.
Nowadays people watch video on their phones & devices everywhere. We carry our digital devices on the train, plane, in an Uber, at the gym, and many other public places. And with captioning available you can keep the volume off and still enjoy your favorite videos.
Increase in Online Viewership
A study by Discovery Digital Networks found that captioning a YouTube video helps your SEO and increases video traffic. The study found on average there was a 7.32% increase in views over the lifetime of a video when closed captions were added.
Subtitles (English and Spanish Only)
Flawless Transcription provides subtitle services. We offer English or Spanish subtitles.
- We provide subtitle sidecar files for YouTube and Facebook
- Burn-In Subtitles
Why Get English Subtitles?
Burn-In Subtitles are particularly useful in today’s digital world. You’ll see many videos on Facebook that have burned-in subtitles. The reason large companies, small businesses, and individuals with large internet followings put subtitles on every video today is because customers turn their audio off while visiting social media sites.
We provide Spanish subtitles. If your video’s source language is in English we can print Spanish subtitles. If the source language is Spanish we can put on English subtitles. This is very useful as it will capture a larger audience for your video content.
Our subtitle rates vary from project-to-project. This depends on the content & complexity of the subtitles you are requesting.
- Get a quote or email us for more information.
- Send files to us to start your project. Please include your email address and/or phone number with your upload.
Want More Information?
Flawless Transcription is always available to answer any question you may have about closed captioning. Please feel free to call us at (301) 330-5868 or email us at email@example.com.
Click here if you’re interested in our YouTube transcription service.